Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/11/18 11:57:36 UTC

Rendering code/padding left

FOP Devs,

As promised Ive done some investigation to work out why padding-left wasnt
working. I did a little tidying up in the AbstractRenderer and made changes
to the PDF Renderer to get it working.

Also, changes were needed to BlockLayoutManager to reduce IPD in response to
padding-left.

Chris

Re: Rendering code/padding left

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
I'll get to your patch this weekend if no one else
does earlier.  Thanks!

Glen

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree