Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com> on 2001/06/07 22:09:13 UTC

[Patch] Exception handling in FileGenerator

Hi,

FileGenerator now logs any IOException as an error(), but that's not the case
in the real life: sometimes it's just FileNotFoundException.

This simple patch differentiates between FileNotFoundException (which is not a
server error) - which is not logged; and any other IOException (that's may be an error)
which is logged as error().

Please apply attached "diff -u" - assuming that it's meaningful.

Thanks,
Vadim

RE: [Patch] Exception handling in FileGenerator

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Thanks,

But I think that one small addition (just one white space) would not hurt :)))
(Attached)

PS: Did you had a chance to look into
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=99134537826536&w=2
?