Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 12:03:40 UTC

bin folder with multi core? solr1.3

Hi
I would like to know if you really need to put the bin folder in every core?
Thanks a lot,

Re: bin folder with multi core? solr1.3

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: If you want replication for every core, put the bin directory in each core.

you should be able to get away with having a single copy of the
bin scripts -- but you will *definitely* need a seperate scripts.conf for
each core (at the moment anyway).

-Hoss

Re: bin folder with multi core? solr1.3

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 3:33 PM, sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to know if you really need to put the bin folder in every
> core?
> Thanks a lot,

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.