Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2008/03/08 02:46:08 UTC

[Trinidad] action never called?!

Hi, it's me again - the guy that always complains about incompatibilities
and how he hates spending his nights on configuration and debugging ;-)

Well...

I just tried to upgrade from
    Trinidad 1.0.6, MyFaces Core, Seam 1.2.1
    Trinidad 1.2.6, JSF RI 1.2, Seam 2.0.1

After twiddling with xmls files and countless trial-and-errors I made some
progress but finally seem to have hit a dead end:

My login page displays fine, but the login button's action is never executed.
No log output, no validation failures.
Strange thing is that I can use an actionListener just fine.

Most of my app then works fine (very few actions, mostly REST-style navigation).

WT*?

I tried debugging, but I can't even find the place where the action is supposed
to be executed.

UIXCommand.broadcast() looks like it should do it, but no such code in sight?

Help, please!

Re: [Trinidad] action never called?!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Hi

1.2.6 has issues w/ facelets. 1.2.7 has fixed this and will be
released next week

Sent from my iPod.

Posted by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.