Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by mlounnaci <ml...@hb-technologies.dz> on 2010/02/14 14:05:50 UTC

Unable to find the service wsdl file

Hi

Some times when i try to publish my J2EE app i get the following exception:

ERROR [EjbModuleBuilder] JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans() failed:
Unable to find the service wsdl file
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to find the service
wsdl file
	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:338)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builder.java:225)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.configureEJB(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:217)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.java:167)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.addGBeans(EjbModuleBuilder.java:822)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:645)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
	at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:134)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.invoke(KernelGBean.java:342)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor166.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.invoke(MBeanGBeanBridge.java:172)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1424)
	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:72)
	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1262)
	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1364)
	at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:786)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor70.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
	at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
	at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

How to solve this?

Thanks

Re: Unable to find the service wsdl file

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 15, 2010, at 9:32 AM, mlounnaci wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reply
>
> In reality i am using websphere (WASCE version 2.1) which uese the
> geronimo-kernel 2.1.4 on windows.

K. So, can't say I recall anybody seeing this before. If you can show us an app that fails on Geronimo, I'd assume somebody will have a look. Please create a Jira and provide instructions (and an app) on how to recreate.

--kevan

Re: Unable to find the service wsdl file

Posted by mlounnaci <ml...@hb-technologies.dz>.
Hi,

Thanks for reply

In reality i am using websphere (WASCE version 2.1) which uese the
geronimo-kernel 2.1.4 on windows.

Regards

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mlounnaci <ml...@hb-technologies.dz>.