Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Brian Cole <bc...@tripwire.com> on 2016/11/18 23:25:17 UTC

How to get visibility into per destination store usage

I am using the statistcsBrokerPlugin to query broker statistics. I am
retrieving both broker and per destination statistics. The counters returned
for the broker include the percentage of store used, but the destination
specifics counters don't include this. I really want the per destination
store usage statistics. Is there a way to get this?

Thanks

Re: How to get visibility into per destination store usage

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
If you look at at destination when using JMX, there is
getStoreMessageSize() which will give you the usage of the message store
for the destination.  It's part of the DestinationView interface.