Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Yuri Kropachev <yu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/13 12:31:29 UTC

Re: [classlib][security] provider for algorithms for signing and verifying

Hello,

With reference to my e-mail dated 2006-06-29 (below) and
JIRA ## 742, 837, 872, 908, 1159, 1396, 1837,
I inform you that the provider's code is ready to use.

Thanks,
Yuri

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
w00t!

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Yuri Kropachev wrote:
> Yes, it can.

That's great news -- thanks Yuri.

Now we can remove the hacks in the build process (that unsign the jar).

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [classlib][security] provider for algorithms for signing and verifying

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Brilliant.  Nice work Yuri.

I'll take a look at changing the dependency code tomorrow.

-Mark

Posted by Yuri Kropachev <yu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it can.

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.