Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 20:36:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M2 RC3

Please review and vote on RC3 of the SCA 2.0-M2 release.

The distribution artifacts, RAT reports, and Maven staging repository
are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/2.0-M2-RC3/

The release tag is available at :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/2.0-M2/

There are no code changes over RC2 and to help those reviewers who
also reviewed the RC2 artifacts there is a svn diff between this and
the RC2 tag in the file 2.0-RC2-RC3-diff.txt.

+1 from me.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M2 RC3

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me. Verified the changes made as shown in the 2.0-RC2-RC3-diff.txt
file.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M2 RC3

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Passed with +1s from Raymond, Ramkumar, and me.

   ...ant

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me. Everything looks good.

Thanks,