Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org> on 2006/07/19 16:39:12 UTC

Moving Doxia site out of trunk

Hi

Does anyone have any objections to moving the Doxia site out of trunk/ ?

--
Trygve

Re: Moving Doxia site out of trunk

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 19 Jul 06, at 10:39 AM 19 Jul 06, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone have any objections to moving the Doxia site out of
> trunk/ ?

+1

> --
> Trygve

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org

Re: Moving Doxia site out of trunk

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
oh, I misread your previous mail.

+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
trunk or trunks?

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org>.
Trygve Laugstøl wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have any objections to moving the Doxia site out of trunk/ ?

The site has been deployed. It should show up within the next 4 hours.

The current site doesn't link to any of the Maven generated
documentation which I guess it should do. Should I go into trunk/pom.xml
and make that deploy it's site to maven.apache.org/doxia/modules and add
a link to that? It would be nice if it was possible to include the
aggregated javadocs and jxr in the main site as that is what most Doxia
consumers are after, but I haven't ever gotten aggregated reports to
work so if anyone feel in the mood .. ;)

--
Trygve