Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/10/05 22:00:31 UTC

[Announcement] New Ignite docs merged to the master

Igniters,

Just a shout-out that the new docs made it to the master (sources in
AsciiDoc format) with the latest version published to the website (HTML
format): https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/

Thanks to everyone involved. Special thanks go to @Artem Budnikov
<a....@gmail.com> and @Mauricio Stekl <ma...@gridgain.com> who
were the main contributing force behind the effort.

Effectively now, send all pull-request and do changes in the master branch.
I'll prepare the how-to-contribute instruction in the following week or two.

Also, I'll prepare a detailed status and share it in the other discussion
below. Use that discussion to report any issues:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/New-Ignite-Docs-Status-and-Incomplete-Items-td49268.html

-
Denis

Re: [Announcement] New Ignite docs merged to the master

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Just in case, we're still fighting some odd servers-synchronization issue
with the INFRA team: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20925

Thus, empty browsers cache to see the latest version of the docs. Sometimes
you might need to do this several times depending on where your request is
served :)

-
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.