Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org> on 2017/08/25 10:48:22 UTC

segfaults in rivet 3.0.0

I'm having some child process crashes with Rivet 3.0. This is not
related to what George Petasis and I did to rivet as we worked only in
the cmake branch (and as a matter of fact we did almost no structural
changes to the C code)

A core dump shows the fault occurs when mod_rivet attempt to fetch a
parsed script from the cache and the call returns unexpectedly a NULL
pointer. It's something that never happened before. If anyone is using
rivet 3.0.0 please report of anything wrong that they might observe

thank you

  -- Massimo