Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Avi Nehori <an...@checkpoint.com> on 2002/08/21 18:06:09 UTC

Safe.pm

Hello folks!!!

I'm trying to use the perl module Safe.pm  and getting real hard time with
that.
i wonder if one of you ever used it?

any help concerning that module will be great.

Thanks in advance!!!!

please  HELP!!!

Re: Safe.pm

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> I'm trying to use the perl module Safe.pm  and getting real hard time with
> that.
> i wonder if one of you ever used it?

Embperl 1 has support for it, but I didn't have used it for a long time. I
have dropped support for Safe.pm in Embperl 2, because it's to limited (you
can't do much inside a safe compartment, for example DBI doesn't work
inside) and it's not really safe.

Gerald