Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2015/09/15 17:12:01 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Gora 0.6.1 Release

Oy, we need to update their dependency...

Also, another project which would be good to add to Christopher's rc-verify.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
At least reading the interface's javadoc[1], seems like it would best
benefit from a public-API tablet locator impl.

Let me stop sleeping, and I'll finally write one :)

[1]
https://github.com/apache/gora/blob/master/gora-core/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/store/DataStore.java#L187

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.