Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/06 15:50:38 UTC

Mahout in action

Sean/Ted et al,
Any chance the book you guys wrote will be available soon for the kindle?  I want to buy the book soon but am trying to avoid buying anymore paperback books.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Mahout in action

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks guys, I'll get a subscription to MEAP.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Mahout in action

Posted by David Stuart <da...@progressivealliance.co.uk>.

Re: Mahout in action