Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 20:45:02 UTC

E-mail validation link

Good evening,

I'm currently trying to send a validation e-mail when a user creates an
account. I'd link to provide a link in order to confirm the subscription.

Is there any recommended way to do that? In particular, I don't know how to
write the href of the Link in my e-mail.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre Goupil

--
Le bonheur n'est pas une destination, mais une façon de voyager.

Papa d'une petite Lou-Ann depuis le 30 juin.

Re: E-mail validation link

Posted by Michal Margiel <mi...@gmail.com>.
2012/7/19 Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>

> It looks nice, Michal! I'm browsing it and I'll come back here if I have
> any questions, if it doesn't bother you.

No problemo! we are here to help each other. So bug me as much as you want
;)

btw. I was doing this for the first time. So if anyone has better, or at
least different,  idea -  I am eager to hear it!
--
Pozdrawiam/Best regards
Michał Margiel

http://www.confitura.pl (dawniej Javarsovia)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichalMargiel
http://www.margiel.eu

Re: E-mail validation link

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
It looks nice, Michal! I'm browsing it and I'll come back here if I have
any questions, if it doesn't bother you.

Thanks all!

Regards,

Pierre

Re: E-mail validation link

Re: E-mail validation link

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Josh! :-) We'll be watching together to see if anyone has other cool
solutions!

Regards,

Pierre

Re: E-mail validation link