Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by LAMY Olivier <LA...@accor-hotels.com> on 2001/12/14 14:03:04 UTC

Problems with the samples

Hi,
I'm using W2K, jdk1.4, Tomcat 3.2.3 and soap 2.2.
I have installed it.
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
give me the right message.
But when i try to execute the sample addressbook with the command line
testit.
I have the response java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :
samples/addressbook/GetAdress
Thanks your help

Re: Problems with the samples

Posted by Paramdeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Lamy,

I think that you have not added the samples in the classpath of Tomcat.

please edit, tomcat.bat and add the classpath of the samples!

Hope that it works for you.

with warm regards,
Paramdeep