Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anupama Dande <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 18:44:45 UTC

Issue with Tomahawk Menu

Hi,

    I am getting the following error

SEVERE: Error Rendering
View[/common/xhtml/jcm/createChangeOrder/manageChangeOrders.xhtml]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value binding of UINavigationMenuItems
with id menuForm:_id14 does not reference an Object of type
NavigationMenuItem, NavigationMenuItem[], Collection or Map

   Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anu

Re: Issue with Tomahawk Menu

Posted by Anupama Dande <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah Mike you are right.

Francisco it was the jar files conflict... that was causing the problem. Now
that I removed MyFaces Core jar files from my library, it is working very
well.

Thanks,
Anu

Re: Issue with Tomahawk Menu