Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Abhijat Thakur <at...@bdnacorp.com> on 2003/10/17 02:12:30 UTC

sharing session between servlets and soap services

I have apache axis running under Tomcat. However session created in a service cannot be accessed in a regular servlet even though the servlet and the soap service are under the same instance of Tomcat. How can we share sessions between servlets and soap services.

thanks

abhijat

Re: sharing session between servlets and soap services

Posted by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com>.
Apparently the session support is still being worked on, although I have
little clue what the plans are.

You can sub-class the AxisServlet if you need to access servlet
functionality until then