Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MukeshKumar Bhansali <Mu...@amdocs.com> on 2014/04/08 14:52:48 UTC

Maven Download and Regular Expression

Hi Folks,
I have a different requirement and not getting any hint.

The Requirement is like :

I want to download an artifact from Nexus using Maven, But I have

1)      groupId

2)      version

3)      Partial artifactId ( prefix and suffix of artifactId means not the exact one)

Example :
In case of this artifact :

groupId :              org.nihiocs.hudson.plugins
artifactId :           jobTreeMaker
version :               main

I have following information

groupId :              org.nihiocs.hudson.plugins
artifactId :           job*Maker (Prefix and Suffix)
version :               main
So in this case how I can download this artifact ?

It is also ok if I downloads entire               org/nihiocs/Hudson/plugins  ( org.nihiocs.hudson.plugins ) Directory.

I like it to done by maven only but it is ok if ant comes in action.

Thanks.

MUKESH KUMAR BHANSALI

Re: Maven Download and Regular Expression

Posted by Baptiste Mathus <bm...@batmat.net>.
Hi,
Have a look at Maven indexer?
Cheers

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello,

maybe this sample code helps you how you could use Aether to inspect
repository index:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/aether/aether-demo.git/tree/aether-demo-snippets/src/main/java/org/eclipse/aether/examples/FindAvailableVersions.java

check out http://eclipse.org/aether for details.

Gruss