Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Airton <ai...@unitau.br> on 2002/10/18 16:42:14 UTC

Win NT service error

Hi.

James 2.0a3 is fine running on a Win XT as a service for many months.

I need to do the same on a Win NT 4 sp6. When I run JavaService exactly I've succesfully done before, NT says:

"Could no start the JamesMailServer service on \\host.
Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred."

I've checked CLASSPATH (d:\james\bin), JAVA_HOME and installed J2SE on the machine.

The service (JamesMailServer) appears on the service list as "automatic" but not started. I get the error message when I try do start it.

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot.