Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tomcat <to...@questech.co.in> on 2003/05/14 14:07:10 UTC

every time tomcat out of memory

Hi
 I have Linux 6.2. with Oracle. I have Apache,Tomcat4.0. I integrated Apache
and Tomcat with mod_jk. I have 1GB RAM also. every time "tomcat out of
memory" comming. i given below the log file also. i searched from google and
also i changed heap size in catalina.sh also. still this preoblem is there.
Everytime i restarting tomcat. it takes more than 800 MB RAM. Please give me
the suggesion . see the log file

# cat catalina_log.2003-04-12.txt
2003-04-12 16:00:51 CoyoteAdapter An exception or error occurred in the
container during the request processing
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>

2003-04-12 21:46:24 CoyoteAdapter An exception or error occurred in the
container during the request processing
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>

Regards
Tomcat
Any Opinions, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Questech. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.