Posted to user@poi.apache.org by ch...@kattare.com on 2005/09/26 16:04:13 UTC

Poi 2.0 binary

Hi,

I'm battling with a bug 28744, a shopwstopper on my current project
since I need to include a .gif of the client logo on a set of
downloadable Excel reports.

Looking at the bugzilla entry for this it looks like 2.0 may not have
the issue but I can't find a 2.0 binary anywhere – is there one?

Has anyone from the developers list had a look at this yet – any idea
what might be involved in fixing it?

Chum

AW: Poi 2.0 binary

Posted by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Chum.

Use e.g.
http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/mirrors/apache/jakarta/poi/dev/bin/

There's also archive.apache.org (or something like that).

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.