Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Honza Spurný <sp...@master.cz> on 2003/10/03 12:42:35 UTC

Tomcat + SSL

Hi there,

I'm using TomCat 4.1 and I want to configure SSL conection. I've used how-to
manual from site
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/tomcat-ssl-howto.html

- i've generated keystroke and saved it into c:\.keystroke
- i've modified server.xml file using this:

<Connector
   className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
   port="8888"
   minProcessors="5"
   maxProcessors="75"
   enableLookups="true"
   acceptCount="10"
   debug="0"
   scheme="https"
   secure="true">

   <Factory
      className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
      clientAuth="false"
      protocol="TLS"
      keystrokeFile="c:\.keystroke"
      keystrokePass="master"
   />
</Connector>

When I want to start tomcat it crash down with this message:

"Catalina.start: LifycycleExeption: null:open:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\Jan
Spurny\.keystore (The system cannot find the file specified) ..."

This is little strange to me, since I've declared the keystrokeFile
atributte little different and the file specified DOES exists.

Please, could anybody help me? I'd be really pleased.

Thanks.

Honza Spurny

Re: Tomcat + SSL

Posted by Honza Spurný <sp...@master.cz>.
Ought! Thanks, this was really stupid mistake. Thanks for that.

Honza S.

Re: Tomcat + SSL

Posted by Christopher Williams <cc...@ntlworld.com>.