Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anil <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/23 07:57:05 UTC

Nested documents

HI,

I understand child and parent documents are individual documents in nested
document indexing.

is there any way to get the parent documents with query of AND of two child
content ?

Eg :

<doc>
  <field name="id">1</field>
  <field name="title">Product name 1 </field>
  <field name="category">product</field>
    <doc>
      <field name="id">1-1</field>
      <field name="color">Red</field>
      <field name="size">L</field>
    </doc>
    <doc>
      <field name="id">1-2</field>
      <field name="color">Blue</field>
      <field name="size">L</field>
    </doc>
</doc>

<doc>
  <field name="id">2</field>
  <field name="title">Product name 2 </field>
  <field name="category">product</field>
    <doc>
      <field name="id">2-1</field>
      <field name="color">Red</field>
      <field name="size">L</field>
    </doc>
    <doc>
      <field name="id">2-2</field>
      <field name="color">Green</field>
      <field name="size">L</field>
    </doc>
</doc>
</doc>

Expected search : Products having both Red and Blue color.
Expected result : document with id  1

i am sure this is not possible with BlockedJoin. is there any way to
achieve this.

Thanks.

Re: Nested documents

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Please check [child] [subquery] document transformers.