Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mi...@ps.ge.com on 2003/04/04 03:29:07 UTC

need examples of using struts-el with indexed ... Pls.

Hello,

in strutsel-exercise-taglib.war I can't find complete example of using
indexed components.

the html-indexed is good start, but I'd like to get more info
how to use inside of <logic-el:iterate collection ...>
other tags like a

all with indexed = "true"

any examples are very welcome.

Best Regards.
Michael.

Re: need examples of using struts-el with indexed ... Pls.

Posted by "David M. Karr" <dm...@earthlink.net>.

    michael> Hello,
    michael> in strutsel-exercise-taglib.war I can't find complete example of using
    michael> indexed components.

    michael> the html-indexed is good start, but I'd like to get more info
    michael> how to use inside of <logic-el:iterate collection ...>
    michael> other tags like a
    michael> <html-el:select>
    michael> <html-el:options>
    michael> <html-el:checkbox>
    michael> <html-el:multibox>

    michael> all with indexed = "true"

If you want examples of using indexed tags, you don't need to focus on
Struts-EL.  You can see examples in the base library.  The online documentation
has a "How To" on indexed properties.

However, if you're using Struts-EL, you might find that it's easier to manually
construct your own indexed references without using "indexed" tags.  I always
found indexed tags a little confusing anyway.