Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mi...@ubsw.com on 2003/03/20 09:09:42 UTC

SecurityFilter used with JBoss?

JBoss has many PAM modules including one DatabaseServerLoginModule. Can this be used with the SecurityFilter?

I ask because it seems to be a parameter to add such a realm module:
   <!-- start with a Catalina realm adapter to wrap the Catalina realm defined below -->
   <realm className="org.securityfilter.realm.catalina.CatalinaRealmAdapter" />

===========
Thank You

Mick Knutson

Sr. Designer - Project Trust
aUBS AG, Financial - Zürich
Office: +41 (0)1/234.42.75
Internal: 48194
Mobile: 079.726.14.26

related financial instruments.

Re: SecurityFilter used with JBoss?

Posted by Max Cooper <ma...@maxcooper.com>.
Mick,

I suspect that it wouldn't work, but I have never tested it. I offer my
support if you want to try it out, but I don't have any experience with
JBoss.

-Max

Re: Populating form fields

Posted by Konstantina Stamopoulou <st...@intracom.gr>.
Try the following:

value="<%=((ContractSetupData)contractData).getFullName()%>"/>
I believe it will work.

Konstantina