Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by omid p <ve...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 06:17:31 UTC

passing information in tr:inputListOfValues

Hi,
As far as i know we can easily pass parameters to dialog box with
LaunchEvent whe using
tr:commandButton however tr:inputListOfValues does not have any
launchListener,
How can i pass information in dialog box while using tr:inputListOfValues ?
Regards

Re: passing information in tr:inputListOfValues

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
This is the expected behavior. The page flow scope does not 'goes back' from
the dialog. To return values you have to use the returnFromDialog method
(the second parameter is a Map to return many values).

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br

Posted by Andrei Zagorneanu <az...@gmail.com>.
You can use actionListener and RequestContext for passing the parameters
using pageFlowScope.

Best regards,
Andrei Zagorneanu