Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 11:06:49 UTC

Re: [Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of

Apache Wiki <wikidiffs <at> apache.org> writes:

> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki"
for change notification.

> The following page has been changed by timmccune:
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterMavenPlugin

>   To build and use the plugin:
>     * Create a local Maven repository, if you don't already have one.
> -   * Drop in the attached JMeter jar and POM.  You do not need to have JMeter
separately installed.
> +   * Drop in the attached [attachment:jmeter-2.2.jar JMeter jar] and
> You do not need to have JMeter separately installed.
>     * Add the jar files that are referenced in the JMeter POM to your local
repository, if they are not on ibiblio.
> +   * Download the attached [attachment:maven-jmeter-plugin-src.tar.gz Maven
JMeter Plugin source
> tarball].  Untar it.
>     * Run "mvn install" to build and install the plugin.
>     * In your project's pom.xml, add a dependency on this plugin: {{{
>   <dependency>

I've tried building and installing this plugin using the 'mvn install' command ,
but I get stumped by the error :

Downloading: http://fellagoagain-dr.santamonica.corp.yahoo.com/maven/jcharts/jch
arts/0.7.5/jcharts-0.7.5.pom
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Project ID: jcharts:jcharts

Reason: Error getting POM for 'jcharts:jcharts' from the repository: Error trans
ferring file
  jcharts:jcharts:pom:0.7.5

from the specified remote repositories:
  yahoo-music (http://fellagoagain-dr.santamonica.corp.yahoo.com/maven)

Is the http://fellagoagain-dr.santamonica.corp.yahoo.com/maven repository up and
running?Why am I getting this?
Also I wish to suggest that the author of the plugin ,Tim McCune , put a contact
  e-mail address or some developer info in the POM so that we can mail
suggestions, questions ,etc

Jeff Mutonho