Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Symphoni Bush - NOAA Affiliate <sy...@noaa.gov.INVALID> on 2020/12/16 19:18:21 UTC

Velocity EOL Versions?

I am trying to find out if there are any end-of-life versions for Velocity,
and if so, when do these versions typically become EOL/unsupported? If this
information is publicly stored anywhere please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Velocity EOL Versions?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
The direct answer is that there are no technically EOL versions of
Velocity. But that's not really a meaningful answer, as the question kind
of assumes that we're more organized/official than we are. We're just not
that big or fast moving of a project. Things change only very slowly around
here, as the project is stable and the team is small and busy with more
significant work. Moreover, support is volunteer-based, so if someone wants
to support you and answer your question, they do. If they're not up for it
or not interested, then your question may not soon be answered.