Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/05/06 01:14:42 UTC

Cocoon 1.7.3 delayed due to security risk

People,

I just removed the Cocoon 1.7.3 package (which also appeared to be
corrupted) because of security risks on the machine hosting all our
apache stuff.

I apologize for the problem and we'll make it available as soon as
possible.

Thank you for your patience.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Cocoon 1.7.3 delayed due to security risk

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> People,
>
> I just removed the Cocoon 1.7.3 package (which also appeared to be
> corrupted) because of security risks on the machine hosting all our
> apache stuff.
>
> I apologize for the problem and we'll make it available as soon as
> possible.
>
> Thank you for your patience.

Well,

that's been a short delay, isn't it? :-)

Cocoon 1.7.3 is out :)

that was funny!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.