Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Anand Murali <an...@yahoo.com> on 2015/05/12 13:14:37 UTC

output directory in Pig

Dear All:
I am running pig 0.14.0 on hadoop 2.6 pseudo mode.  I would like to know, where I can set job output path, such that I can manage output files. Reply most welcome.
Thanks
Regards
 Anand Murali

Re: output directory in Pig

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a question for pig mailing list:
http://pig.apache.org/mailing_lists.html#Users

Cheers

Re: output directory in Pig

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.