Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by koRo <pr...@sicksociety.net> on 2006/06/16 15:13:07 UTC

myFaces Schedule entry clicked

Hallo, I hope someone can help me with the schedule component. I use myFaces
and Tomahawk 1.1.4 Snapshot. I can add entries to the schedule in my page
like descibed in the Tomahawk 1.1.4 examples.  I can select the entry by
using the right mouse button, but everytime I click on an entry with the
left button, I got redirected to /myAppDir/#.
There seems to be a problem with the rendered  href="#"
onmouseup="fireEntrySelected('_idJsp24', '_idJsp24:_idJsp26',
'16621171118264607757920408448610');" JavaScript Function. I hope, someone
can help me, I'm despaired.
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: myFaces Schedule entry clicked

Posted by anoe <ki...@mazarredos.com>.
For me, the problem is, the example in tomahawk 1.1.5 is not working at all,
i mean, i even don't know how is it supposed to be working, 'cause i have
very little doc about the componn ent and don't know where to find it. Is it
supposed to do something when you click in the scheduler?

tx

Posted by tsm80 <ts...@rdslink.ro>.
Anyone?

Posted by tsm80 <ts...@rdslink.ro>.

Posted by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by koRo <pr...@sicksociety.net>.

Posted by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com>.
How about the form? Do you put your schedule inside an h:form?

Posted by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com>.
What browser are you using? Do you also have problems with the commandLink
component?
Have you put the schedule inside an h:form?

Jurgen

Re: myFaces Schedule entry clicked

Posted by koRo <pr...@sicksociety.net>.
Are you saying that you get redirected to another page when clicking the
entry?

Yes. I get redirected to the login-page of my application. The only
difference of the url is the additional "#".
My Schedule-Tag is:

<t:schedule value="#{scheduleHandler.model}" id="Schedule" rendered="true"
   visibleEndHour="18" visibleStartHour="8" workingEndHour="17"
workingStartHour="9"
   readonly="false" tooltip="true" theme="default" />

it does not specify any action. I checked the rendered code:

href="#" onmouseup="fireEntrySelected('_idJsp24', '_idJsp24:Schedule',
'52800070184680978910091555101794');"

which look ok to me. It would be really great if you could help me.

Posted by Jurgen Lust <ju...@gmail.com>.
When you click an entry with the left button, the id of the entry you
clicked is put in a hidden input field, and the form that contains the
schedule is submitted. The href of an entry is indeed "#", which is the same
as in the commandLink for example.
Are you saying that you get redirected to another page when clicking the
entry? If so, it could be that you specified an action in you schedule tag.

Jurgen