Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/04/15 09:54:55 UTC

Web site content need updating SVN -> Git

Hi,

This page still mentions snv for creating patches - anyone want to fix?
http://flex.apache.org/community-getinvolved.html

Justin

Re: Web site content need updating SVN -> Git

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Or "git diff"???

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I changed it.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I'm on it.

Harbs

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
One question:

There's a link for [Mustella tests][5] on the page, but there's no link on the bottom. Where's it supposed to link to?