Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/03 16:37:01 UTC

Re: Call for volunteers for convert bugs in bugzilla into testlink

Alex,
  The reason you didn't get test assignment is probably because the sidebar
FVT was almost finished at that time.
  We are waiting for the Full Regression Test, and I hope we can kick off
in next week.

  So Alex, and all other QA volunteers here, if you have interest in
joining the Full Regression Test, could you please tell me:
    (1) your Testlink id;
    (2) the platform you have for testing: Windows, Mac, Linux
(Suse/Redhat/Ubuntu, 32-bit or 64-bit);
    (3) Any area/app/component you have special interest.
  (I apologize if the information I asked for are already in early mails.)
I will keep you in my list and assign test cases to you when the Full
Regression Test start.

  Thanks very much!

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Posted by Alex Katsnelson <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Shenfeng !

I am appreciated to you for your mail, and glad to be a part of AOO team.
But if it possible explain my steeps (in the beginning)  because  I am new
here. : )

 (1) My Testlink id - AlexQA
 (2) Platforms I have for testing: Windows 7 64bit, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.
 (3) Any area/app/component you have special interest. - I am prefer
Testing Application Performance or localization testing.
*  But for me most important any job in AOO test team!
*
P.S. Languages I prefer - Russian, but it just for information.

Thank you.
Best regards.

Alex

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Javier,

Thanks for your volunteering, although we are at the end of AOO 4.0 full
regression testing,  you can still contribute to the overall testing.

Please let me know you Testlink ID (need register account by yourself in
Testlink: http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php), then I will
assign test cases to you in Testlink.

Regards,
Yu Zhen