Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by AXIS 2 - User <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/10 01:55:43 UTC

Problem in using Axis2 with Tomcat 6.0.18 in Linux

Hello,

I am using AXIS 2 with Tomcat 6.0.18, Java 1.5 and Linux environment.
I have already deployed the "axis2.war" file on tomcat.
I am also able to see welcome axis2 page displayed by
"http://localhost:8080/axis2".

However, when I click on links "Services", "Validate", I am getting
"Internal Server Error" message.

I have already tried it in Windows and it worked correctly.
I was also able to see WSDL for my own service.
I am unable to figure out, which configuration parameter is missing while
deploying it in Linux environment.

Can anybody help me in this regard?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem in using Axis2 with Tomcat 6.0.18 in Linux

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I have seen some other people also facing similar problem on Linux
with latest Tomcat distros, but most of the time those problems are
not directly related to Axis2 , I guess you may have a such problem,
it can be related to  file permissions or java security manager.
please refer following links for similar threads , hope you can find
any clue .

Also look at your server console for error trace and identify exact
exception , then search on Google may help you too.

[1] - http://www.nabble.com/Error-in-installation-of-axis-1.4:-Cannot-instantiate-ModelMBean-td22502994.html

[2] -http://aleph-null.tv/article/20080327-0118-335.xml/Tomcat-5.5-On-Debian:-AccessControlException-for-logging.properties

Thanks,

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 5:25 AM, AXIS 2 - User <ke...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am using AXIS 2 with Tomcat 6.0.18, Java 1.5 and Linux environment.
> I have already deployed the "axis2.war" file on tomcat. I am also able to
> see welcome axis2 page displayed by "http://localhost:8080/axis2". However,
> when I click on links "Services", "Validate", I am getting "Internal Server
> Error" message. I have already tried it in Windows and it worked correctly.
> I was also able to see WSDL for my own service. I am unable to figure out,
> which configuration parameter is missing while deploying it in Linux
> environment. Can anybody help me in this regard? Thanks in advance.

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/