Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Cecilia Menso <ce...@fiter.io.INVALID> on 2021/04/09 16:06:07 UTC

** Call to action ** - Fineract speakers required for Apachecon 2021!

Dear Fineract Community,

Hope this email finds you well!

As part of the team organizing *2021 Apachecon's Fineract track*, we are
contacting you as we would need *volunteers to speak* at this year's
conference.

You can speak about any Fineract related topic of your choice. It can
either be a technical or business type of talk, on a subject you master.
This is another great chance to show what Fineract is all about.

You can submit your proposal at Call for Papers - Apachecon 2021
<https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/cfp.html > *before** April 30th*!

Also, please promote the event among your colleagues, friends, and anyone
you think might be interested in sharing the following link Event:
Apachecon 2021 <https://www.apachecon.com/acah2021/>

Any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

[image: Logo] <https://www.fiter.io/>
*Cecilia Menso* *| Project Manager*
*e:* cecilia@fiter.io
*w:* fiter.io <http://www.fiter.io/>
*m:* +54 9351 2640600
[image: twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/Fiter_io> [image: youtube icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWztdFtHI3PwaSLAEcwTNQ> [image: linkedin
icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/fiter-io>

Re: ** Call to action ** - Fineract speakers required for Apachecon 2021!

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io.INVALID>.
Hi Fineracters!

I want to bring this email to the top of your inboxes.

Last year event was a great thing for the community, and I will love to hear from the PMC members what things we need to improve and what things are you guys working on.

The community will take advantage for these opportunities.

We have a few key notes for the event, a panel from companies CEOs that are using Fineract for their products, other Fintech open source leaders that will bring their visions to our communities, tech implementations talks from our developers, business and long term vision talks, among others.

But we need your talk, yes, the one you are thinking and is important. So far we've been contacting external people, but here in the list we have lots of smart ones that can enlighten us with one or two talks.

Don't be shy and apply here, it's free :) Call for Papers - Apachecon 2021 ( https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/cfp.html ) *before* *April 30th* !

Javier.

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=javier@fiter.io )