Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 闫克 <ya...@yonyou.com> on 2013/08/20 09:45:12 UTC

How to import deployed running vCenter infrastructure into CloudStack?

Hello there,

I currently have a set of vCenter infrastructures deployed, which includes 1
DataCenter, 2 clusters, 2 esxi hosts and several guests;

Is it possible to import this set of infrastructures into CloudStack?

Version of vCenter is 5.1.0

Version of CloudStack is 4.0.1

Thanks!

Yan.

RE: How to import deployed running vCenter infrastructure into CloudStack?