Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pernille Wisborg <pe...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/19 21:23:09 UTC

Translation English to Danish

Hi.

I was on your website to download Open Office and I saw the message:
We need your help to complete translation into Danish!

This note is in English because we have no one to translate this webpage
and others into your language. The links on the page will help you download
and install Apache OpenOffice with Danish translation. But we still need
help with this website.

If you are interested in helping translate, please click this text to
review the information. You can send a note to our mailing list "
L10N@openoffice.apache.org" if you want to volunteer or if you have
questions.
In Danish that would be:

Vi har brug for din hjælp til at færdiggøre oversættelsen til dansk!

Denne besked er på engelsk, fordi vi ikke har nogen til at oversætte denne
hjemmeside til dit sprog. Linket på siden vil hjælpe dig med at downloade
og installere Apache OpenOffice med dansk oversættelse.  Men vi har stadig
brug for hjælp med denne hjemmeside.

Hvis du er interesseret i at hjælpe med oversættelse, venligst klik på
denne tekst for at gennemlæse informationen. Du kan sende en besked til
vores mailing liste "
L10N@openoffice.apache.org", hvis du gerne vil være frivillig eller hvis du
har nogle spørgsmål.

I help Lycos Europe for 2 years with translations of their website fra
English to Danish but they closed their Euopean offices in 2008 so I might
be a bit slow in the beginning but I am Danish and I read loads of books in
English.

I would love to help you with the translations from English to Danish if
you think you can use my help. I have no problem being a volunteer.

Have a great evening.
Best regards,
Pernille