Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Vassilis Rizopoulos <Va...@Rubus.com> on 2000/07/19 11:08:04 UTC

RE: [Proposal] create ant-users mailing list

I think that given the increase in popularity Ant enjoys (myself, I wouldn't
have joined the list if I didn't use Ant in the first place - and I joined
because I wanted help using it!) it is definitely justified and probably
necessary.
It will help reduce the load of this list too I think.
V.-