Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by aj...@palinfocom.net on 2008/06/26 09:04:58 UTC

How to use Display in POS

Hello developers,

I need to use the price display (a Seperate Display Device which is used
to display the total price to the customer at the time of checking out.)
with the POS, for this, i need to show the price on that when the product
is scanned by the store clerk. How that can be achieved??

Any kind of related help / Idea will be appreciated.

Thank beforehand.
Ajay Sodhi
Pal InfoCom Technologies.
Mohali (India)
Portland (USA)

Re: How to use Display in POS

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is often called a Line Display.

As you can see in pos-containers.xml, it's not yet implemente in POS
<property name="LineDisplay" value="[NOT IMPLEMENTED]"/>

So check specialpurpose/pos/src/org/ofbiz/pos/device/impl/LineDisplay.java

But please use rather user ML for such questions :

Thanks

Jacques

From: <aj...@palinfocom.net>