Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/24 19:07:26 UTC

Create a Dataset in GCP Testing Project?

Hi Devs,

I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10652 and
specifically sorting out Integration Tests for this.  I believe that I need
to create a dataset for this to work given errors ( a special purpose
dataset seems cleaner than reusing an existing dataset, and in line with
the conventions I see ).

I would like to work through this, rather than someone just handling it.

How to get access to our GCP Projects used for testing?  I might also have
questions for how we generally like things done within ( ex: I haven't seen
terraform repose for how we manage that infrastructure ;-) ).

Thanks,
Austin

Re: Create a Dataset in GCP Testing Project?

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
I added your current email (WhatWouldAustinDo@gmail.com) to the project.
Try again.

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.