Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Scheffler <th...@uni-jena.de> on 2014/04/15 08:41:57 UTC

Logging and Cargo plugin

Hi,

I use the cargo-maven2-plugin to start and test my webapp with various
servlet containers (jetty 9, tomcat 7 and tomcat 8).
One thing that disturbs me is that every log line the is printed out by
the servlet container gets a "[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] " prefix.

Is there a way to avoid this and simply give out the log message from
the servlet container?

kind regards,

Thomas

Re: Logging and Cargo plugin

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
There are mailing lists specific to Cargo where you are more likely to get
an answer to your question:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Mailing+Lists

/Anders