Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by 可为 <mw...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/01 01:11:56 UTC

回复: how to set partition and index when I use spatial SQL

Thanks a lot for your reply !&nbsp;&nbsp;
In "https://sedona.apache.org/api/sql/Parameter/#explanation", I found the following words.&nbsp; "Advanced users only!". I&nbsp; don't known&nbsp; what's that mean. Do I need to pay or donate to use this feature?

sedona.join.indexbuildside&nbsp;(Advanced users only!)
The side which Sedona builds spatial indices on

Default: left

Possible values: left, right

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
No, everything in Sedona is free. What it means is that don't change it
unless you know how these parameters work. Most users do not need to change
these parameters.