Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/06/19 00:03:06 UTC

Re: To all the committers

Jacopo,

I can't edit the page. Here is my info:

Name	Adrian Crum
email	adrianc at hlmksw.com
Company	Hallmark-Southwest Corporation
Location	Loma Linda, CA USA
Since	2007-06-14
Thru
PMC
applications	x
framework

Re: To all the committers

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On a side note, you should now be able to access these directly Adrian. I had setup the permissions for it but earlier today I found the terminal with a half done commit getting it in from a couple of days ago... guess I got distracted or something!

-David

Re: To all the committers

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Adrian,