Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/29 18:18:07 UTC

[GITHUB MOVE] Bulk move of all repos

See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14398

INFRA (through Daniel Gruno) has commented on Hipchat that a bulk move
would be easier for us, versus a selective move.

Ironically the proposed 3 Phase approach was to make it easier for INFRA to
transition us.

Updated proposal:
Move **all** our repos from git-wip-us.apache.org to Github?

+1 for me.

Re: [GITHUB MOVE] Bulk move of all repos

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Closed the other issues, and filed

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
That is a good point.