Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/02/04 05:36:06 UTC

VOTE: Mark Elrod for committer

I'd like to nominate Mark Elrod for committer status in the
Axis/C++ project. Mark has demonstrated early interest and
committment by submitting several patches to the current
codebase.

Here's my vote: +1

Sanjiva.

Re: VOTE: Mark Elrod for committer

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.
Hi,
Here is my +1

damitha

RE: Perl Binding for Axis (using SWIG)

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
This is really a good idea. We are willing to help if anyone initiates this
work.

Thanks,

Susantha.

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.