Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/14 10:46:44 UTC

Move JAXB spec to Geronimo

Hi,

the JaxMe project contains a clean room implementation of the JAXB API
1.1. As future versions of J2EE will contain the JAXB API, I propose
that these be moved to the other Geronimo J2EE spec implementations.

Jochen

--
Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the
boat. (Mark Twain)

Re: Move JAXB spec to Geronimo

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Since JaxMe is at Apache, you can move it over with svn mv.

Has the JaxMe community as a whole voted to do this? I think it makes
sense, it would just be good to ensure everyone agrees. It will also
impact the committer list for Geronimo.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.