Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Christopher Lintz <ch...@local-underground.com> on 2001/04/20 19:50:09 UTC

Undefined symbol _ex_rethrow ...

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

 I am re-building my XML parsing application using the gcc complier (I was using the Sun Workshop).  During linking, I am getting Undefined symbol errors:  _ex_rethrow, _ex_throw etc.

 I am missing a link option for the gcc complier?  I know the xerces-C library was built using the Sun Workshop compiler, but the shared object should link when using gcc right??