Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by joedayz <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 19:27:36 UTC

Set Locale according to Peru

Hello:

I want to use the locale for the .properties and get the labels , messages,
errors according to the spanish.

But in numbers i am getting problems because the numbers are being save in
database with decimal point (200.28) but in the pages , lookups, are being
show of it way:

200,28 .

In Peru for example, the decimal point is "." , the millions are separated
with ",".

I am navigating, testing with the eyes closed. Please, what should i change
for use in numbers the locale en-us.

I hope your suggestions.

JoeDayz
www.joedayz.com

Re: Set Locale according to Peru

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

You should be able to set this from your OS. For intance in Windows XP look at Regional setting ("Options régionales et
linguistiques" in French)

Jacques

From: "joedayz" <ja...@gmail.com>