Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Michael Smith <mj...@cursci.co.uk> on 1996/10/31 15:24:11 UTC

patch for mod_rewrite.c to work with SSL

OK here's my patch to make mod_rewrite work with SSL.  First I had to
change the line in Configuration from

Module rewrite_module mod_rewrite.c

Module rewrite_module mod_rewrite.o

And make the changes as shown in the attachement

Mike

Re: patch for mod_rewrite.c to work with SSL

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Michael Smith wrote:
> OK here's my patch to make mod_rewrite work with SSL.  First I had to
> change the line in Configuration from
>
> Module rewrite_module mod_rewrite.c

> Module rewrite_module mod_rewrite.o
>
> And make the changes as shown in the attachement

While minor changes to mod_rewrite can probably be made and committed in the
Apache cvs tree (for example, I cleaned up a bunch of -Wall warnings related to
constification of the code), it would probably be best if Ralf himself were
coordinating further functionality development on mod_rewrite.c, and then
giving us new versions as they are produced (or best of all, patches).  Ralf's
address is rse@engelschall.com.

Ralf, is this consistant with what you want?

	Brian